Friday, March 5, 2010

love life

Went to Cous Cous last night with some friends. Great night per usual. Then it came down to the walk home. My roommates weren't having any walking, but I didn't have my bike with me, plus I was wearing some really cute Jeffrey Campbell boots that have a heel. Anyway, so I was going to ride on the handlebars but neither of their bikes were equipped for that sort of mess. Instead, I rode Andy's bike home. Andy rode Grant's bike home, sitting on the top tube, and Grant sat on the seat, how they didn't die I have NO idea. How I didn't die I have NO idea either. Came home, ate a delicious enchilada I made the other night, drank some really good gin Grant bought and watched TV with Grant. I woke up this morning to them yelling my name and playing dance music downstairs. Greatest. Roommates. Ever.

On a sad note;
If anyone is interested in taking Desmond from me, please let me know.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I want to hang out.